Post by shud on Oct 1, 2018 10:33:49 GMT 5.5
My name is Sudharsan. Want to ask few clarifications in Advitha philosophy, sorry kindly don't think I am adhigaprasangi and asking these questions.
Sorry if I stated anything wrong ; kindly correct me and forgive me.
At the end of each Mahapralaya, all principles goes inside the bigger tatvams one by one ( Mahat, Ahankara etc..) and finally all gross, subtle, animate, inanimate will "merge" into "One" Brahman ( Supreme / Paramatma ). Then a period of slumber prevails before next creation is started. I want to understand the concept of 'merging into supreme' in Advita.
My questions are :
1. Does the Jeevas still remain independent as Jeevas even after the time of 'Merging' into Paramatma ?
ie the swaroopa yogitha ( Rajas, Tamas, Satva ) of Jeeva are still retained in Jeevas even after 'merging' into Paramatma ?
Does the 'Karmas' of each Jeeva will still be retained after this merging into Paramatma ?
Whether the attributes of Jeeva and Paramatma become same after merging?
2. Just to reconfirm - Jeevas always existed and so Paramatma.? or Jeevas are 'created' during each cycle of creations ?
3. Why this so many cycles of Creation and Mahapralayas ? What is the purpose of this numerous cycles of creation and destructions ?
4. What is the secret of not made to remember our previous births ? When we know our mistakes and outcome of our previous births ( in Naraka or Swarga ), we will live as per 'dharma' in this birth correct ?
5. Is our Current life, every events in life are already "Pre-determined" by all our past karmas ? or our efforts in this life also plays a role?
Example : Saint Purandaradasa was a miser until half of his life. but one fine day every thing changed and he became a Saint and also into Carnatic music.